Loteria Two Pocket Mexican Bingo Cooking Apron
Key Product Features
- Material: Polyester blend, durable & comfortable with washable fabric.
- Cooking apron featuring classic figures from the Loteria Mexican Bingo.
- Adjustable neck strap size, waist strap adjustable with two large capacity pockets.
- Includes a matching Loteria coin purse.
- Perfect gift for men or women and for anyone who loves Loteria Mexican Bingo or Mexican culture in general. Great gift for special days like Christmas, Mother’s Day, and Cinco de Mayo.
A Unique and Fun Gift for yourself, family and friends. You can use it for kitchen cooking, baking, housework, parties, outdoor cooking, crafts, etc.
This loteria apron is great for anyone who loves Mexican bingo and enjoys Mexican culture. It’s a great gift idea and features adjustable neck and waist straps with two big pockets. The apron includes a matching coin purse.
Loteria is a traditional Mexican game similar to Bingo but uses images instead of letters and numbers . These are the images featured in the apron.
F A Q
What is loteria?
“Loteria” is the Spanish word for lottery. This game is based off chance, but the rules of the game are more similar to bingo and it consists of a set of 54 cards.
How to play loteria?
Each player gets a card that has random pictures on it and each has a corresponding name in Spanish underneath. Players mark their free spots to begin the game.